A collection of some of the best work from Corben.
200 Pages, hard cover and a collectible tip-in-plate.
Limited to 5000 copies! A Classic !!!
* Richard Corben, stands among us like an extraterrestrial peak. He has sat in his throne for a long time, above the moving and multi-coloured field of world comics, like an effigy of the leader, a strange monolith, a sublime visitor, a solitary enigma.
- Moebius, Corben, Richard; Moebius (preface) (2001). Den La Quete, tome 2. Toth.
* Mr. Richard Corben... a genuine giant of his chosen medium.
- Alan Moore, Hodgson, William (2000). The House on the Borderland. Vertigo / DC Comics.
* People like the American Richard Corben... are, in my view, maestros.
- H. R. Giger, Garriock, P. (1978). Masters of Comic Book Art. London: Aurum Press
* Corben's technique introduced the airbrush to comics. His sophisticated knowledge of how color is printed allowed him to get fantastic results. His work has maintained a sense of humor and spectacle in tales of barbarians, time travelers and Arabian nights.
- Harvey Kurtzman, Kurtzman, Harvey (1991). From Aargh! to Zap!. New York: Prentice Hall Press.
2001 - 2013 Heavy Metal Magazine
Web Site provided by Right Angle, Inc.